This week’s action is over, and we have to wait one whole week for Once Upon a Small Town Episode 4. The series has been quite entertaining, and we hope the week passes by quickly.
Next week’s episode will see Ahn and Han working together yet again, and after their exchange in episode 3, we expect Han to be a bit more comfortable around Ahn.
However, their closeness might not sit well with Sang-hyeon, and tension may rise between him and Dr Han, but we can’t say for sure until episode 4 drops.
Here is everything you need to know about next week’s episodes.
Once Upon a Small Town Episodes 4, 5 and 6 release date and where to watch it online?
Once Upon a Small Town Episodes 4, 5 and 6 will release on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week.
The release dates are Sept 12, 13 and 14, 2022. The episodes are released weekly at 19:00 (KST) on KakaoTV and are also available for streaming exclusively on Netflix.
Once Upon a Small Town Episode 4 Spoilers
‘Once Upon a Small Town Episode 4’ will be quite romantic as compared to this week’s episodes. However, jealousy will also play its part.
From the official preview of Once Upon a Small Town Episode 4, it seems Ahn and Han will again work together to find a lost animal. While doing so, they will have their moments.
Also, Han will try to gel with others, and seeing the two closer, Sang-hyeon might get jealous, and there might be a little tension between the two male leads.
Once Upon a Small Town Episode 3 Recap:
We have covered a detailed recap on episode 3, so be sure to check that out. However, here is a brief overview of the events that took place in episode 3 of Once Upon a Small Town:
- The thief was revealed to be Ju-ho’s friend (Gi-taek) and is a resident of Maejong
- Ahn’s life hasn’t been easy since her mother abandoned and hasn’t seen her
- Han visits the cafe and meets Ahn, who is there to help work at the plantation. Han gets involved in working with Ahn on the plantation
- After work, Han reveals that he came to meet Sang-hyeon about his grandfather’s truck as he didn’t want to ask Ahn to avoid misunderstanding
- Ahn revealed to Saang-hyeon that Dr Han was her secret friend from her summer break when they 12.
- Once Upon a Small Town Episode 3 ended with Ahn pondering over Ahn’s question, “And who do you have to rely on?”
All three episodes are currently available for streaming on Netflix.