Why did Soldier Boy kill Mindstorm? In The Boys Season 3 Episode 7, we witnessed Soldier Boy brutally killing Mindstorm, but why did Soldier Boy kill Mindstorm?
If you are looking for the answer to that question, you have landed on the right page. Read along to know the details.
Warning! The article contains spoilers related to The Boys Season 3 Episode 7. If you have not watched the episode yet, we recommend you skip this article.
Why did Soldier Boy kill Mindstorm in The Boys?
Soldier Boy killed Mindstorm cause he was also responsible for crossing him and handing him over to the Russians during the botched operation of Nicaragua.
Similar to what we have witnessed in the earlier episodes, Soldier Boy is after every member of The Payback who was responsible for betraying him during the botched operation of Nicaragua.
The list included Crimson Countness at first, then TNT Twins, who revealed it was all Black Noir’s idea to cross him and finally, next on the list was Mindstorm.
During his confrontation with Soldier Boy, Mindstorm revealed that Black Noir was following Stan Edger’s orders.
It was revealed in this episode that Stan Edger had found an ultimate replacement for Soldier Boy in 1981, who was much more powerful than him and, at the same time, could fly as well.
Hence during the botched operation of Nicaragua, the Edger decided to discuss the matter with Black Noir.
Then Black Noir agreed to cross Soldier Boy and hand him over to the Russians. The rest of the Payback team joined as well.
After all the revelations, Solider Boy killed Mindstorm brutally by landing devastating blows on his head with his shield.
The blows were so brutal that they blew the cerebrum inside Mindstorm ‘s brain.
The main reason that nobody in the Payback except Gunpowder liked Soldier Boy was because of his abusive personality and foul mouth.
The second reason was that The Vought wanted a fresh face to lead The Seven.
Hence when Stan Edger discussed the idea with Black Noir to hand Soldier Boy over to the Russians as Vought had found a replacement for him, who is much stronger and can fly (Homelander), hence Black Noir agreed to do so, and others except Gunpowder joined hands with each other and crossed Soldier Boy.
So Mindstorm was just next on the revenge list of Soldier Boy and that is what got him killed.
- The Boys Season 3 Episode 6: Solider Boy Vs Homelander-Did Soldier Boy kill TNT Twins? Did Billy, Hughie and Solider Boy manage to kill Homelander?
- Why did A-Train kill Blue Hawk? Is A-Train dead? And How did A-Train die in comics?
- Did Soldier Boy kill Crimson Countess in The Boys? Why did Soldier Boy kill Crimson Countess? and Will Butcher and Hughie team up with Solider Boy to take down Homelander?
- Hughie Campbell’s Powers and Abilities Explained: What are Hughie’s powers in The Boys?
- Does Victoria Neuman inject her daughter with Compound V? and Why did Victoria Inject her daughter with Compound V?
- The Boys: Is Supersonic dead? Who Killed Supersonic? and Why did Homelander kill Supersonic?
- Billy Butcher’s Powers: What are Billy Butcher’s powers in The Boys?
- The Boys: Who is Starlight based on?
- The Boys: Is Black Noir a Clone of Homelander?
- What happens to Kimiko in The Boys Season 3 Episode 5? and Did Nina just abduct Frenchie?
- Did Homelander just abduct Queen Maeve in The Boys Season 3 Episode 5?
- Who is Soldier Boy based on? and What are Soldier Boy’s powers?
- Does Kimiko Die in Comics? Who killed Kimiko? and Will Kimiko die in The Boys series?
- Will Billy Butcher turn Evil in The Boys? Is Billy Butcher a Villain?
- Who is Homelander’s father? Is Soldier Boy Homelander’s father?
- Why did Billy’s brother Lenny commit suicide in The Boys?