The Boys Season 3 Episode 7 dropped a bomb at the finale. We just witnessed Soldier Boy revealing to Homelander that he is his father.
But is Soldier Boy really Homelader’s father? If not then, Who is Homelander’s father? and most importantly, Why did the Payback betray Soldier Boy? what would be the course of action for Soldier Boy next? Would he and Homelander team up? If that so, what would happen to Billy and Hughie? Well, let us discuss these in detail.
Who is Homelander’s father? Is Soldier Boy Homelander’s father? Why did The Payback betray Soldier Boy?
Yes, as it turns out in The Boys Season 3 Episode 7, Soldier Boy is the father of Homelander.
After Soldier Boy had taken down Mindstorm, he had one last confrontation with him, asking why the Payback team betrayed him?
Although we didn’t hear the conversation between Soldier Boy and Mindstorm as per the prior flashback scenes of Black Noir, we have managed to assemble facts to understand why Soldier Boy was crossed by his team and Vought.
It has been revealed that Stand Edger had found an ultimate replacement for Soldier Boy in 1981, who was much more powerful than him and at the same time could fly as well.
Hence during the botched operation of Nicaragua, the team decided to backstab Soldier Boy and hand him over to the Russians.
The primary reason was that nobody in the team liked Soldier Boy because of his abusive nature and foul mouth, and the second reason being The Vought wanted a fresh face to lead The Seven.
Hence when Stan Edger discussed the idea with Black Noir to hand Soldier Boy over to the Russians as Vought had found a replacement for him, who is much stronger and has the ability to fly (Homelander), the team agreed to do so.
So that was the reason why Soldier Boy was handed over to the Russians.
Now the next question Who is Homelander’s father?
It has been revealed towards the final visuals of The Boys Season 3 Episode 7 that during the fall of 1980, Soldier Boy was called to Jonah Vogelbaum’s office for some experiment related to genetics, where Soldier Boy gave his sperm samples to Vogelbaum.
Later in 1981, Vogelbaum made a male kid born in the spring of 1981. So that kid is Homelander.
As Soldier Boy states, ” If they have just kept me around, I would have let you take the spotlight. What father doesn’t want that for his son?”
This hints that Homelander is related to Soldier Boy as he was a creation by Vogelbaum made from the sperm samples of Soldier Boy.
So this concludes that Soldier Boy is Homelander’s biological father.
What would be the course of action for Soldier Boy next? Would he and Homelander team up next? If that so, what would happen to Billy and Hughie?
Well, we do not know what will happen in the next episode.
It is a possibility that Homelander and Soldier Boy could team up with each other, or else Soldier Boy could still try killing Homelander, as he was the main reason why Soldier was handed over to the Russians and was experimented on.
Plus, there is the involvement of Black Noir.
As we all know, Black Noir is one of the trusted colleagues of Homelander, and Black noir was responsible for executing the plan to hand over Soldier Boy to the Russians.
So there is a chance that Black Noir will go against Soldier Boy, whereas Billy, Hughie, Maeve, MM, Frenchie, and Kimiko will try to fight Homelander.
Or else Homelander and Soldier Boy can take all the members of The Boys alone. Well, we would have to wait for The Boys Season 3 Finale next week to witness what would happen next.
- The Boys Season 3 Episode 6: Soldier Boy Vs Homelander-Did Soldier Boy kill TNT Twins? Did Billy, Hughie and Soldier Boy manage to kill Homelander?
- Why did A-Train kill Blue Hawk? Is A-Train dead? And How did A-Train die in comics?
- Did Soldier Boy kill Crimson Countess in The Boys? Why did Soldier Boy kill Crimson Countess? and Will Butcher and Hughie team up with Soldier Boy to take down Homelander?
- Hughie Campbell’s Powers and Abilities Explained: What are Hughie’s powers in The Boys?
- Does Victoria Neuman inject her daughter with Compound V? and Why did Victoria Inject her daughter with Compound V?
- The Boys: Is Supersonic dead? Who Killed Supersonic? and Why did Homelander kill Supersonic?
- Billy Butcher’s Powers: What are Billy Butcher’s powers in The Boys?
- The Boys: Who is Starlight based on?
- The Boys: Is Black Noir a Clone of Homelander?
- What happens to Kimiko in The Boys Season 3 Episode 5? and Did Nina just abduct Frenchie?
- Did Homelander just abduct Queen Maeve in The Boys Season 3 Episode 5?
- Who is Soldier Boy based on? and What are Soldier Boy’s powers?
- Does Kimiko Die in Comics? Who killed Kimiko? and Will Kimiko die in The Boys series?
- Will Billy Butcher turn Evil in The Boys? Is Billy Butcher a Villain?
- The Boys: Why did Soldier Boy kill Mindstorm?