Yuta Okkotsu, a special grade Jujutsu Sorcerer, has now caught everyone’s eye.
After the release of Jujutsu Kaisen 0 The Movie, Jujutsu Kaisen fans are really excited to see him in action.
Yuta is among the only four Jujutsu Sorcerers who are ranked as special grades.
According to Gojo Satoru, Yuta might even surpass him and become the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer in history.
Needless to say that Gojo is insanely strong, and Yuta might even grow to be more powerful and skilled than him.
For the same reason, the higher-ups at Jujutsu High decide to let Yuta execute Itadori Yuji because no ordinary sorcerer can stand up to the King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna, if Itadori loses control again.
So do you think Yuta will execute Itadori Yuji?
Will he try to take revenge for the harm Itadori caused in the Shibuya arc when Sukuna lost control?
Let us know your thoughts on this in the comments below.
Why did Yuta Okkotsu try to kill Itadori Yuji?
Yuta is one of Gojo Satoru’s students and truly believes in his master.
He is in his second year at Tokyo Jujutsu High along with Panda, Maki, and Toge Inumaki.
After the Shibuya incident, the Higher-Ups at Jujutsu High decided on the execution of Itadori Yuji.
They want him eliminated at all costs.
During the Shibuya incident, Itadori lost control, and Ryomen Sukuna went on a rampage.
Many innocent lives were lost, and it was a complete disaster.
Nanami, a first-grade Jujutsu Sorcerer who also helped Gojo to train Itadori, lost his life.
Nobara Kugisaki was gravely injured, and Toge Inumaki, too, lost one of his arms.
So Yuta volunteered to be his executioner.
Since there is a clash of opinions between Gojo and the Higher-Ups, they find it hard to trust one of his students.
So, Yuta agrees to go into a binding vow with them that compels him to kill Itadori Yuji.
He also adds that he wants to kill Itadori at all costs for causing harm to his close friends and for the loss of so many lives in the Shibuya district.
After this, the higher-ups agree to give Yuta a chance to kill Itadori after forcing him to make a binding vow.
Did Yuta kill Itadori?
Yes, Yuta did kill Itadori.
He pierced his sword right through Itadori’s heart, executing him immediately.
Itadori Yuji and Choso are fighting Naoya Zenin when Yuta joins in.
He lets Naoya fight Choso, and he himself takes on Itadori Yuji.
Yuta is impressed by Itadori’s strengths and says that he knew this would not be easy.
After a while, he summons his curse spirit Rika who grabs Yuji and holds him.
Yuta then stabs Itadori in the heart.
He also knocks Choso unconscious. Naoya is injured, and Yuta offers to heal her using his reverse cursed technique.
He then asks her to report to the Jujutsu Headquarters that he has killed Itadori Yuji, to which she agrees.
How is Itadori alive?
It is true that Yuta stabbed Itadori in the heart.
But, at the same time, he also quickly healed it using his reverse cursed technique as soon as it stopped.
Thus Yuta fulfilled his Binding Vow by killing Itadori but also managed to save his life.
He explained it to Itadori later when he woke up.
When Itadori asked why he helped him, he simply replied, “You are important to the people who are important to me”.
Also, Yuta knows how it feels to have so much power without any control.
He says that it is not his fault and that Gojo Sensei had asked Yuta to watch over Itadori.
Yuta also develops a liking toward Itadori and would most likely stay by his side in the future.
So what do you now think about Yuta? Did he do the right thing?
He saved Itadori from the Jujutsu higher-ups.
Later they might come to know that Yuta tricked them.
But till then, Itadori is safe and can train to control the power of Ryomen Sukuna now that he has eaten 15 of his fingers.
What do you think will Yuta do when the higher-ups at Jujutsu High come to know the truth.
How do you think will he protect him? Let us know in the comments below.
Also, do you believe that Yuta Okkotsu can become the Next Gojo Satoru?
- Jujutsu Kaisen: Does Itadori Yuji die in Jujutsu Kaisen?
- Yuji Itadori Powers and Abilities Explained
- Jujutsu Kaisen Theory: Why Is Sukuna Interested In Megumi Fushiguro?
- How Strong is Yuta Okkotsu in Jujutsu Kaisen? and What are the Powers and Abilities of Yuta Okkotsu?
- Why Gojo Satoru wear a Blindfold in Jujutsu Kaisen?
- How Strong is Gojo Satoru in Jujutsu Kaisen? and What makes Gojo Satoru the Strongest in Jujutsu Kaisen?
- Who are the Top 10 Strongest characters from Jujutsu Kaisen? and Who is the Strongest of them all?
- Ryomen Sukuna in Jujutsu Kaisen: Everything there is to know about Sukuna, the King of Curses in Jujutsu Kaisen
- How many of Sukuna’s fingers has Itadori Yuji eaten in Jujutsu Kaisen? What grade Jujutsu Sorcerer is Itadori Yuji?
- Strongest Domain Expansions Ranked in Jujutsu Kaisen: What are the Strongest Domain Expansions in Jujutsu Kaisen?
- Is Itadori Yuji Related to Sukuna in Jujutsu Kaisen? Is Itadori Sukuna’s reincarnate or his descendant?
- Megumi Fushiguro’s Domain Expansion and Curse Techniques: How Strong is Megumi Fushiguro in Jujustsu Kaisen?
- Jujutsu Kaisen Villains Ranked: Who are the Most Powerful Villains in Jujutsu Kaisen?