Recently the developers of Back 4 Blood have revealed PC system requirements that are necessary so that you can enjoy the game to its fullest. This set of conditions is the official one that the game makers give in the latest trailer launched a few days ago.
You would need Nvidia DLSS and AMD FSR support; also, Back 4 Blood comes with a multi-monitor setup. We have compiled down all the essential system requirements to support the game on your PC below.
Back 4 Blood will be releasing on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S on October 12, 2021. It will also be available on Xbox Game Pass for both console and PC on the same day.
Back 4 Blood- PC System Requirements
We have mentioned all the PC requirements ranging from Extremely High-Quality resolution to Low Quality resolution of the game.
System requirements for Extremely High Quality that is 4k, 60fps.
– Intel Core i7-8700K(3.70 GHz) OR AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (3.70 GHz).
– You would require storage of 40 GB and RAM of 16 GB.
– Make sure that you get an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OR AMD Radeon RX 6800.
Extreme High Quality (1440p, 60fps)- Back 4 Blood
-Intel Core i7-8700K (3.70 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (3.70 GHz)
– You would require 40 GB Storage and RAM of 16 GB.
– coming to the aspect of GPU, you would need an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 or AMD Radeon VII
For High Quality (1080p, 60fps)
– Intel Core i5-8400 (2.8 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X (3.6 GHz).
– you would require storage of 40 GB and RAM of 12 GB.
– GPU of Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 590.
For Low Quality (1080p, 60fps)
– Intel Core i5-6600 (3.3 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (3.4 GHz).
– you would require 40 GB Storage and RAM of 8 GB.
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570- GPU.
This means that for the slightest degree of resolution to enjoy the game, you would require an Intel Core i5-6600 CPU with 40 GB of storage and 8 GB of RAM.
Back 4 Blood Pricing: What would be the prices?
It is said that Back 4 Blood will be available in three editions. The price of all the editions are mentioned below-
- Standard Edition- $59.99
- Deluxe Edition- $89.99
- Ultimate Edition- $ 99.99/-
It seems that the Play station version of the game will be available only in Standard and Deluxe Edition. It might be possible that they would have Ultimate edition in the future.
The Deluxe Edition would allow you to have early 4-day access to the game; you would also be given the liberty to download more playable characters, unique mutated versions that come with an annual pass.
The Ultimate Edition comes along with all the perks of the Deluxe Edition and some more addition like the four-character battles Hardened Skin Pack.