My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 1
My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 1

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 1: Premiere Date and Where to Watch?

Last Updated on May 26, 2021 by Joydeep Ghosh

Kōhei Horikoshi wrote and illustrated a manga series known as My Hero Academia(Boku na Hiro Academia). The manga series was then adapted as a shounen superhero anime series, so far, there have been 4 successful seasons of the anime series, and now season 5 of My Hero Academia will going to air its first episode very soon. It deals with a world of people where 80% possess superpowers which are manifested in the person from the age of four, otherwise known as “quirks.” Izuku Midoriya, though belonging to the rest of the 20% people, impressed with some brave and selfless heroic act,  the All-Mighty or Toshinori Yagi, and got chosen as the successor of his “One for all Quirk. ” For performing such great responsibility, Izuku got enrolled in one of the best heroic institutes of Japan, the U.A High School. 

My Hero Academia Season 5: Streaming Details

Funimation is the platform where viewers can get the series with Japanese dubbing and subtitles in English from the day of its getting aired. The other versions available are Spanish and Portuguese. Usually, the dubbed versions of the series get released at the same time as the original one in Japan, till the midway. After that, the dubbed are released one or two weeks later. 

Read More: Psychic Princess Season 2 – When will season 2 arrive?

We all know that the pandemic has hit every sector and the dubbing industry is also one of them. Yet, Funimation tried to minimize the negative impact of it on this series since it is one of the most important ones they air. The Fifth season episodes will be available on Crunchyroll, too, while Netflix Japan can be viewed by the Japanese people for the first four seasons. The earlier seasons are available on Hulu for US viewers. 

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 1: When Will It Release?

My Hero Academia Season 5
My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 1 Release Date and Updates

It is produced by Studio Bones; this series got premiered back in April 2016 and changed the definition of the superhero genre as a milestone of pop-culture.  My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 1 is set to release on 27th March 2021, and you can enjoy each episode of season 5 exclusively on Funimation and Crunchyroll.

Read More: Demon Slayer Season 2: Will the Anime Season Return in 2021? Here is What We Know

What to Expect? 

The fourth season of the show featured the triumph of Endeavor, the world’s top hero at the moment, over Nomu, who is motivated by bioengineering. He has a dynamic character, which is shown in this episode by the contrast between his neglect of his family and his intense desire to become a people’s hero. Due to his new abilities, Nomu was somewhat different from previous versions, but Endeavour beat him with the aid of his number two, Hawk. When he demonstrated his capacity to commit great deeds of self-sacrifice, he was praised by the public as the latest icon of unity.

In the scene after the credits, we see Izuku daydreaming about standing among the previous users of One For All, as he was watching Quirkless brother of all for one, having the latter’s powers transferred. The initial One For All User l, who reached out to Izuku, named him as the 9th user of the Quirk.

When their hands came into contact with each other after he awoke, he saw his hand glowing. Since the first episode of the fifth season is an original making, it won’t adapt anything from its source of inspiration. It might show the battle between students and the villains, who somehow entered the school campus. The young heroes require working together for this mission of tackling them. Watch out for more!

Read More: Demon Slayer: Mugen Train: When will it arrive in the US?

More Stories
Boruto Naruto Next Generations Episode 233
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 233 Release Date, Spoilers, and Episode 231 Recap