Bungie has forwarded a confirmation regarding the fact that Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris will bring a huge blast this week across all gaming platforms- PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. The Crucible event is going to happen this very week on the 12th of February, 6 PM in the United Kingdom. There will be a lot of new armor and protection to win during the event.
This is the Season of the Chosen in Destiny 2, and the Trails of Osiris rewards will come up as well. Every gun will have a unique Adept version with other necessary modifications. The new rewards that will be given will not be handed straight away. Selected rewards will be available in the beginning.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris will come with a fresh new era and many rewards in the Season of the Chosen.
The Players have to earn their Adept weapons and the Adept weapon modifications by completing the Flawless Trials Passage. The players will also have to open the Flawless Chest, which is present in the Lighthouse.
The Adept weapons or guns will be different from the normal ones. This is how they will be different-
- If we do Master working on the Adept Guns and Weapons, then the player will receive some extra stats.
- There is an extra stat of +10 on the primary.
- There is another +3 for all the alternate stats.
- The weapon obtained from Adept can use a standard weapon modification or the Adept version of the modification, earned by going Flawless.
- There is an uncommon Adept shader that is developed for these guns and armor.
- The unique shaders will not be available as a consumable item while demolishing an Adept weapon. They are exclusive only to a few selected weapons.
There has been a lot of elaborations about the Guardians reaching the Lighthouse. The Lighthouse is the ultimate place for the best rewards in the game. In case the player does not reach the Lighthouse, then they can collect new gear from the wins in 3, 5, and 7.
In the United States, the rewards will be up for the players at 10 AM PT. Regarding the update, Bungie has confirmed that it will go live on the 16th of February.
A few issues of the game will be solved using Hotfix 184.108.40.206. Here is the list-
- From the Collections option, the player can reclaim Salvager’s Salvo.
- The Vendor tooltips will not require Trials Token to scale up.
- Good damage resistance against frozen enemies will be provided by the Whisper of Chains Stasis Fragment.
- If we do any kind of swap between Cabal Runes or Challenger Medallions, we will get a refund of the used currencies.