If you are looking to purchase a MacBook for doing all your work, be it your office work or your content creation, then now is the perfect time to buy it. The latest MacBook Pro is powered by the last generation Intel processors and is now on sale at a discounted price. The MacBook comes with macOS, and one of the most loved features is the Touch ID. The Touch ID allows a lot of productivity work to get more comfortable.
We all know about the power performance that the new M1 processors provide to the latest MacBook. These M1 processors have their signs of architecture, ARM architecture, which is different from the x86 architecture. The MacBook with Intel processors is also available with the praised capabilities and benefits of Intel.
The 13 inch MacBook Pro, powered by Intel Core i5, will be available at Rs. 99,990 during the sale!!
Let us look into the specification of the latest MacBook pro
- The MacBook Pro on sale has an eight-generation Intel Core i5 Quad-Core processor.
- We all know how stunning the display of the MacBook is. The Retina display comes with a technology called True Tone for some vibrant colors.
- The laptop comes with an impressive keyboard, called the Magic Keyboard, which is backlit.
- The eye-catching feature of the latest MacBook Pro is the Touch ID and Touch Bar.
- For the GPU, the MacBook Pro is equipped with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645.
- The MacBook is extremely fast due to the presence of an ultra-quick SSD.
- Coming to storage, the base variant comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD
- The laptop is equipped with 2 Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type C) ports.
- The battery lasts very long. It can extend to give a maximum of 10 hours of battery life.
- The laptop has 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
- Another feature is the Force Touch trackpad on the laptop.
The base variant of the MacBook Pro, which has a 256 GB SSD, is available at Rs.99,990/- during the sale. This is a very competitive price considering the product belongs to Apple. If people want to opt for more storage, then they can also go for the 512 GB SSD variant.