There is a tradition going on in Pokemon Go, where the player can proceed and celebrate or work out his way through Community Day just like the way we want. There is an option available where the player has to spend a small of money and obtain additive benefits. The amount to be paid is .99 cents for the current Roselia Community Day, and this event is called “Stop and Smell the Roselia.” The said event will go live at 11 in the morning. The idea behind this event is that Community Day has already passed away for the people staying on the other side of the world, and now it is time for the world of Pokemon to celebrate it. This event also tells us the process to collect the Sinnoh stones.
The Community Day for Pokemon Go: “Stop and Smell the Roselia” comes soon.
If you are in a dilemma about whether you should buy it or not, then go ahead and check the steps and the rewards in this article. We have received all this information from Leek Duck. Community Day’s special thing is that there will be a huge amount of candy on offer: 50 each candy in two respective drops and another 20 right at the start. Then there is the Pinap Berry quest step, which will help you fill your bags by providing you another 90 candies, which can be all used on Roselia. If we juice a few of the candies, then we will get some very skillful attackers for Team Rocket, which will prove useful while Raiding.
Another important thing regarding this day is that the player has to look out for the Sinnoh Stones to upgrade Roselia into Roserade. A bunch of these stones will prove very handy during the event to take the maximum advantage. Four of the Sinnoh Stones can be obtained for free. So your hands will not remain completely empty of the stones.
Let us have a look at the steps for “Stop and Smell the Roselia.”
- We have to power up Pokemon for 10 Times: 10 Pokeballs
- We have to get hold of 15 Roselia: 20 Roselia Candy.
- We have to make sure we do 5 Nice Throws: Roselia Encounter.
Step Rewards: If we complete Step 1, then we will get 2,000 Stardust, 10 Pinap Berries, Roselia Encounter as rewards.
- We have to get hold of 15 Roselia: 50 Roselia Candy.
- We have to transfer 10 Pokemon: 500 Stardust.
- We have to make use of 15 Pinap Berries while getting hold of Pokemon: 1 Sinnoh Stone.
Step Rewards: If we complete Step 2, then we will get 200 Stardust, 1 Incense, 1 Poffin as rewards.
- We have to successfully make three Great Curveball Throws: 50 Roselia Candy.
- We have to develop 1 Roselia: 2 Golden Razzberries.
- We have to sure to transfer 10 Pokemon: 1500 XP
Step Rewards: If we complete Step 3, then we will get 2000 Stardust, 15 Great Balls, 1 Rocket Radar as rewards.
- Finally, we have to claim the rewards: 5000 Stardust.
- Another reward to claim: 1500 XP
- The final reward for claiming: 2 Silver Pinap Berries
Step Rewards: If we complete Step 4, then we will get 2000 Stardust, 2 Rare Candies, Roserade encounters as rewards.