The new Samsung Galaxy S21 series is anticipated to be launched on January 14, 2021, and the series includes Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra smartphones. On of the official launch, some specifications are officials of the devices have been revealed online. The rumors provide us with a decent view of the Galaxy S21 queue and reflect different color types for the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ Ultra. While Samsung has moreover delivered clues that it will make Galaxy Note feels to the Galaxy S series.
Concerning design, the three phones would appear the same with a prominent back camera layout and sleek display. Certainly, the screen altitudes will vary as the Galaxy S21 Ultra would have a gigantic display. Particularly, Galaxy S21 Ultra will provide a considerable premium between the three and will appear with five back cameras different from a threefold back camera structure on the Galaxy S21 and the Galaxy S21+. We assume a glance at everything we perceive about the Galaxy S21 series before launch:
Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra: Display and design
- The new Samsung Galaxy S21 will bring a 6.2-inch screen, As both Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra will come with a 6.7-inch and 6.8-inch display exclusively.
- The refresh rate of A 120Hz will be benefited as well on the series. The three smartphones will show a hole up display setup that Samsung names Infinity O design.
- Samsung is needed to go for a reflector rear design for the Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra phones, as the basic variant will protect a plastic rear panel.
- The Galaxy S21 series will assist the in-display fingerprint sensor.
Battery and Processor
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series is powered by the recent Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor in the US. In different countries like India, smartphones will be inclined to pack with the Exynos processor. The smartphones will work on Android 11 out of the box.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ will come in two storage types of models, one with 256GB and the other with 512GB; at the height of the string, Galaxy S21 Ultra will be ready in three storage choices – 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB, accordingly.
- Undoubtedly, we have to keep up for an official release for assurance. With respect to battery, the Galaxy S21 Ultra will fill up the massive 5,000mAh one, while the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ will be supported by a 4,000mAh battery and 4,800mAh battery separately.
- The great aspect, as we have discovered with the premium Galaxy S series devices in history, is the camera.
- Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ will come up with triple back cameras, a mixture of a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a minor 12MP wide-angle lens, and a 64MP telephoto lens.
- On the right side of the back camera setup, a LED flash unit will be set up.
- Moving toward the Galaxy S21 Ultra, the smartphone is told to arrive with a total of five rear cameras comprising a 108MP major sensor, two 10MP telephoto lenses, 12MP ultra wide-angle sensor, and ultimately 100x void zooming.
- The phones will be comprised of a front camera in the hole punch on top of the screen.
Samsung Galaxy S21 S21+ S21 Ultra: Colour options
Reaching to the color various types, the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ are announced to be convenient in three color choices – phantom black, phantom grey, and phantom violet. At the same time, the Galaxy S21 Ultra could appear in simply phantom black and phantom silver color choices.