The latest iQOO U3 has now officially launched as a mid-range phone in Vivo’s sub-brand in China. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor recently announced in India and is set to first on the Realme X7 series for which will launch in the country. While iQOO began the flagship iQOO 3 in India further this year but is moreover to launch the next phone.
The iQOO U3 has a 6.58-inch display with a refresh rate of 90hz, and it has dual cameras on the back with a fast-charging battery and a 5G network. There is no rumor whether the iQOO U3 will come to India anytime directly, but we may come to be noticing better phones with Dimensity chipsets introducing in India in 2021.
Specifications and Features
Let’s put up with a tight look at the specifications of the iQOO U3.
- It spotlights a 6.58-inch Full HD+ 2400 x 1080pixels resolution display with a waterdrop notch area for the selfie camera.
- It has a 90Hz high refresh rate with an aspect ratio of 20:9.
- The U3 would come in two colors, black and gloomy blue. The thickness of the phone is 8.4 millimeters and weighs 185 grams.
- It phone is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor with Mali-G57 GPU and can pair with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Though, there is no backing for storage extension via microSD card slot.
- The phone comprises dual cameras on the back, including a major 48MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor with a 20MP selfie camera at the front.
- The back camera can record in 4K UHD at 30FPs. The camera too features such as dynamic photo, portrait, Night scene, panoramic, and further.
- The power button of the iQOO U3 double up to the fingerprint scanner, and the phone is powered by a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
iQOO U3: Price details
The newly launched Vivo iQOO U3 is priced starting at CNY 1,498(16,000 Rs) for the core variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage and CNY 1,698 (19,100) for the 8GB+128GB storage variant.
This suggests a starting price of roughly Rs 16,800 for the core variant by conclusive modification.